USAGE RULES FOR ALL STUDIOS
❌ For all the studios, it is strictly forbidden to :
- Eat or consume alcoholic beverages. Only water is allowed.
- Change or move dance mats.
- Apply or use any substance that leaves marks (eg. duct tape, make-up, paint, resin).
- Use pointe shoes.
- Enter dance studios with any type of shoes.
- Move pianos.
✅ For all the studios, we are responsible for:
- Leaving the environment clean.
- Washing the dishes in all locations where there is a kitchen.
- Storing the furniture used.
- Closing doors and lights.
- Returning ballet barres to the studios where they are assigned when movement of ballet barres is required.
- Using the locker rooms where possible.
Thank you for helping Springboard maintain great relationships with our studio partners!